UPDWELL was founded in March of 2012 by Guy M. Haskell of Haskell Homes Inc. Guy’s vision for UPDWELL is to create a new brand that would serve the upper tier of home buyers of Utah. Guy has been in business for 20 years with Haskell Homes and has built over 700 homes along the Wasatch Front and in Washington County (St. George).
Our Mission Statement is to give our customers more than a quality home. We want them to have a better quality of life. We will do this by selecting targeted groups of people with common needs and providing them with the best housing possible. Whether this is a second home or an expensive custom residence, our aim is to develop and build neighborhoods and homes that provide our customers with the ultimate blend of community and style. We want our customers to share in the excitement by making the process of building their home as enjoyable as living in it.
Some of our experience and projects we’ve had in the past through Haskell Homes include:
- Bountiful Bench, Bountiful, Utah – 32 lots around Bountiful Temple
- Pheasant Meadows, Roy, Utah – 40 lots developed and built
- Kingsway Subdivision, Kaysville, Utah – 30 lots developed and built
- Shady Brook Hollow Subdivision, Kaysville Utah – 27 lots developed and built
- Nicoles Orchard, North Salt Lake, Utah – 11 lots developed and built
- Caralyn Park Estates, Clearfield, Utah – 73 lots developed and built
- Cedar Springs,Rock Springs, Wyoming – 167 lots
- Tuscan Hills, St. George, Utah – 70 lots to date (400 lots in the Master Plan)